We're still online open and delivering as normal. Due to high customer demand, our delivery lead times maybe longer than usual. Our website continues to offer specific dates albeit not as soon as would normally offer. We can now offer full delivery and installation services throughout East Anglia. For more information please call 0371 2313 113
Following on from the government's decision to allow selected retailers to reopen, we are re-opening stores over a phased period with all stores being open by Monday 10th August. Please check our store information pages to see which stores are now open.
The safety of our customers, colleagues and communities we serve are of the utmost importance. As such to help keep everyone safe whilst in-store we have implemented the below procedures:
• All stores will go through a deep clean before opening and have regular cleaning throughout the day.
• As per government legislation, customers are required to wear a face covering (where they are able to) when inside our stores.
• We ask customers to observe social distancing rules when in-store and to shop alone where possible.
• We politely ask all customers to hand sanitise upon entry.
• For safe transactions our tills have been fitted with screens and we encourage customers to pay with card whenever possible.
• We have introduced dedicated zones for Click & Collects and customer returns.
To view current opening times please click here.
We will keep this page regularly updated with the latest information and you can follow us on Facebook to keep up to date.
Please keep visiting this page for the latest information.
Can I order online?
Yes you can still place orders online. Following advice our delivery service will be restricted to a drop off service for the time being. This is to protect our customers and delivery colleagues.
Are you delivering to rental customers?
Existing rental customers will continue to receive service on their appliances. Delivery times may be affected because of high demand and customers will be asked if they, or anyone in their household, has been self-isolating due to Coronavirus (COVID-19). We will be delivering rental appliances to new customers but will be operating a door-step delivery service, without installation, for the time being.
How do I stay in touch?
Update on delivery service of large items
The safety of our colleagues and customers is always our top priority, but we’re taking extra precautions due to the latest government advice on Coronavirus (COVID-19).
For delivery of large items (Televisions over 55” and domestic appliances):
For delivery of smaller items
Our courier partners (DPD & APC) have all updated their delivery processes to take extra precautions due to Coronavirus. Please follow the below advice:
To see the courier partner for your delivery, please check your dispatch confirmation email (which will also include your tracking reference). Or use the links on our delivery tracking page.